Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 30

and now ladies and gentleman...for my final post on September's Nablopomo, we have a dedication, for my wonderful husband. He was feeling a little slighted that I put him in the "30s" on my 100th post. I tried explaining to him that I was thinking in a chronological order, but I am not sure he bought that ;), so
here is a favorite NPR show of his. While we are overseas, he downloads it into his ipod and we listen to it every week, as if we were still in the States! It is from Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers...on Car Talk.
Click here and a happy HA! to all of my blogging friends!

5 comments:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations, BG!! I'll NEVER get there!!

Jodi said...

Congrats BG - We did it!!!!!
Happy Tuesday!

Jodi said...

Just wanted to let you know that I emailed Eden who is in charge at NaBloPoMo and suggested she does an alternate theme..have more than just VOTE so more people will participate. I hope that she will comply. So many people are not doing it. Alot of people don't want to discuss politics on their blog. I totally understand about that. Also other's don't want to do daily polls as it may be alot of work. So I just suggested to her if they can have more than one theme. What could it hurt right? I will let you know if I hear back from her.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I LOVE Car Talk, listen to it every week.

PJ said...

Funny. And you did it!! The entire month! HA!