Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2001 remembered

I have chosen these two images because they are the exact thoughts on my mind today...
Our world did change forever....and it is a day I will never forget....

I did not have anyone that I knew personally affected by the terrorist's destruction, but my heart aches for those that did. May they rest in peace and may their friends and families continue on throughout this life, strong and encouraged, knowing that we will all

NEVER FORGET...

5 comments:

marine's words said...

I will never forget these day too I pray it well not happen again. marina

Scriber's Web said...

My thoughts and prayers go to the families affected by this.

May they find some peace...

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I work with someone whose brother died in the Twin Towers. So even in Indiana, I know someone personally affected.

PJ said...

I so remember that morning! Such a sad, sad day. My students today were only 6 or 7 years old when it happened. They really don't remember. That made it even sadder.

Joyfulsister said...

Yes!! We will never forget.
Here in Hawaii we lost 4 to this tragedy. I was just telling a friend how it still aches in my heart every time an anniversary comes up. yes! we all were forever changed in someway on this day 7 yrs ago. My heart continues to go out to the families.

Hugz Lorie