Thursday, October 23, 2008

Awards!



My friend at Joyful Sister gave these awards to me....
I want to thank her and encourage all of you to read her blog and find inspiration in her encouraging words.
I hope that everyone is having a great week and know that I will find the time soon to read all of your blogs...
I am trying to juggle still living my ordinarily crazy life with the addition of Bella and bathroom training!
12 floors up?....I think that I am losing my mind (if it hasn't already left it yet!)

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Congrats on your awards! Bella is SO cute she is worth all the hard work. That face alone! She is precious!

Happy Thursday

PJ said...

Glad you made it by my place -- with the bathroom schedule (or non-schedule) for your new puppy, I can't imagine how you managed!!! 12 Floors up???? I haven't so much patience. Hey??? What if you trained it like one I saw on a u-tube video-- she uses the toilet and then flushes!!! LOL!

But she's soooo cute!!!

marine's words said...

wow!! you have your hands full!! 12 floors I can't imagine ")
I hope you are having a nice day ")
love, marina

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations on your awards :) I can't wait to read about your new puppy :)