Saturday, May 31, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Here's a question...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Mother's Day was as special as ever. I woke up to kisses and hugs from my children and all their handmade and bought presents.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Friday, May 9, 2008
So, here we go again...more funny driver situations. If you are new to my blog and haven't seen the previous one, check out embarrassing situations
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Friday, May 2, 2008
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Here are my 6:
1. I am a scuba diver, and love to dive. Every chance my husband and I can escape to dive, we try to take it!
2. I love to dance! I used to be a professional ballet dancer, but now that I have retired I still love to dance. I love to merengue and salsa especially!
3. My kids bring me so much joy and I love watching them grow, even if it does go by too fast!
4. My husband is the best in the world, and we are still so in love after 12 years!
5. I love animals. ( see previous post: almost crazy enough !)
6. I have an addictive/obsessive personality. (just for good things though, nothing like drugs or alcohol than goodness!)
that said...there is much more to me than I can fit into six descriptions :)
So, I am new to blogging and hope this link works! Person I would like to see do this: Gabriela, ...ok, so I do not have many blogger friends....can't come up with any others and I don't really want to pick someone out of the blue to tag. At least I should probably get to know some others first.
The other two people that I "know" have already done this.