Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Home sweet home

Could it be? Did I just find the APP for iPad and now I can blog from here?

That means more posts...on the go, on my travels and just an easier way for me to blog.

I like my iPad...a lot. I like the two finger typing. I like the new retina display. I just enjoy everything about the new gadget!

So, the was another airport story....but it was just a 2.5 hour delay. It got us in late of course, but since I slept 8 of the 9 hour flight, I was able to drive the 3 hours to our home. We arrived at midnight to Denny's and had a late night bite before continuing the next 2 hours. We got in around 3 am and then we were all ready to sleep. Jet lag is tough coming here...less on the way back. I'm not sure why. We all went to sleep really early last night and all woke up by 5:30 am.

Now we are enjoying our home, our family time and the deliciously warm weather!

1 comment:

Francesca said...

technology is wonderful - i wish i were able to use it to its full! jetlag, on the other hand, isn't so neat ... happy holidays!