Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Enjoying

We are now visiting our family and especially a beautiful new baby!
My niece had her first baby in February. She is four months now and we are taking her all in, as much as possible!
It has been really special to spend these days with my family and get to know a whole new world and see my niece in a whole new role. She is a wonderful Mother and I look forward to watching her, her husband and child continue to grow.

I have been a bit absent, but sometimes I just find myself enjoying life and not the computer. I enjoy reading all of your blogs, but please excuse my absence of sharing my world.
I will return with pictures and more stories soon!

2 comments:

BLOGitse said...

Enjoy!
I have a summer break starting today, too many projects in real life! :)
Have a great summer!

FancyHorse said...

No worries. I haven't posted in a long time, either.