Six unspectacular things about me
First you post the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I was tagged by Jodi
2. There are the rules ^
3. Here are the 6 (and sorry to not play exactly as the rules state...but for 4 and 5... all of my blogger friends are tagged! Anyone that wants to do it, go for it!)
1. I like google....i search for a lot of different topics including, but not limited to, the word unspectacular
unspectacular- adj. not spectacular; hhhhmmmm, that helps a lot. so, the next 5 are dedicated to my unspectacular, not spectacular self...
2. I am right handed like somewhere around 70-90% of the world.
3. I used to wear glasses/contacts until I had laser eye surgery, one of the best medical inventions, ever.
4. I am married with children and have 2 pets, but all of you know this anyways, right? (Remember the defintiion: unspectacular: not spectacular)
5. I like to laugh. (duh, who doesn't )
6. I like to blog. (duh, as all who read this probably do too!)
Unspectacular- not spectacular