1. What was I doing 10 years ago:
- I was ending my career as a professional ballet dance with Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre.
- I was also 4 months pregnant with our son and moving to Houston, Texas...(better known as: our first foreign assignment :)
2. Five things on my "to do" list:
- Eat less junk-y food (see below)
- Get ready for summer (consisting of: packing for travels, going over my US list, (more to come on that in another post), etcetc
- Find a dance class that I like
3. Snacks I enjoy: I have two categories...
- junk-y: cookies, chocolates (especially Godiva), nutella, donuts
- good for you: mango, nectarines, peaches, bananas with peanut butter, cheese with crackers
4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
- Put away more money for the kids college (read: afraid of the prices in 10 years from now!)
- Give to a charity that I really feel is worth it (to be disclosed later)
- Travel (even though we do not skimp on this in our day to day lives, I would really love to go diving in Australia, money and time not being an issue!) I can't buy time can I?
5. Places I have lived:
- Born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 6 weeks at age 16 in Philadelphia at a summer ballet workshop (trust me, at 16, 6 weeks living on your own, in a big city, it's worth mentioning :)
- Houston, Texas
- Maracaibo, Venezuela
- and currently living in a big city in Brazil
Now I have to tag 5 people....here goes: