Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome to my Roller Coaster Ride!

Good morning and welcome to my blog!
First of all, I would like to thank my friend Gabriela for introducing me to blogging.  I hope that I can write as creatively as you!

Now, about that title....
I choose to call this Roller Coaster Ride because of the movie Parenthood.  Not that it's a favorite, but I love the Grandma when she is giggling and says that "Life is like a roller coaster ride....you go up and down..." and to me that describes my life perfectly.  I am always on a fun track, but of course, it has its ups and downs!

I am living in Brazil currently for the past 6 months.  My family and I moved here from Venezuela, where we lived for 4 1/2 years, loving almost every minute of it!

We have two children, a boy and girl, and dog and cat.

Our animals are very lucky pets....we found our dog, while living in Houston, wondering on the street at about 6 weeks old.  
Our cat joined us from our club in Venezuela.  I found her when she was a little kitty, abandoned, like most of the cats in the club.  My husband was not certain he wanted a new cat in the house about 2 weeks before we left Venezuela, but luckily he let me take her home and on to Brazil.

This is just a starter post...so kep checking it out and I promise to write more exciting news!  Carnaval is coming, so I am sure there will be plenty of pictures and tales to tell!!!


2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Hey Ballerina Girl!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

You will have many tales and adventures to write about I am certain!

Much love,
Gabs

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this. I hope you enjoy doing it as much as I am sure I will reading it.