With the exciting possibility of a storm called Bonnie, to the birthday of Bella and now...
what we've all been waiting for:
A decision has been made!
Bonnie turned into nothing more than a colorful, changing sky, some light rain and choppy waters... but it was fun to wait and watch.
I am not making light of these storms because I do understand the devastation they can cause, but it was exciting!
I know, I know...get to the decision right?!
I can read about Bonnie in the paper, online or hear about on my local news...
Get to the decision!
Ok, so here it is. We are going back to Brasil.
Not as exciting as you were hoping, is it?
The longer version is:
My husband is still in contention for about 3 different positions. These positions are going to take anywhere from 3-6 months to fill (at least).
In the meantime, he will continue to work in Brasil.
So, we are going back to be with him until the final decisions are made.
The kids and I are both with mixed emotions. It will be easy because now it was just a summer vacation like normal. We know our friends and know the city.
The school is familiar so even though they will miss the first week due to issues with tickets and the dogs, etc.. it is not that big of a deal.
We are all certainly happy to be going back to be with my husband and their Father.
Let's just say that we are on hiatus for a decision..
it will come in the next few months, and there will be a "look-see" visit, checking out the school, etc...but for now, it is back to the