Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...



These branches look about how I feel right now...
all tangled and going in every which direction.
Why?

I have a lot on my plate right now...
Tuesday:
AM-swim and take tennis class (I know, a luxury, but if you paid as much as I did for tennis classes, plus you don't get to make them up like in the month of April...when I paid for 8 classes and only took 3 because of rains, you make sure you go when the sun is out!)
PM- hair appointment (I know it seems like another luxury, but sometimes it gets stressful when 4 hours later you are still sitting in the chair having something done)

Wednesday:
AM- flower market for a special project I am working on, start project
PM- take kids to tennis

Thursday:
AM- swim and take tennis class
PM- finish packing and project

Friday:
AM-school field trip to the Granado Soap Factory (supposedly quite interesting!)
PM- get bags into car, pick up kids from school, hubby from work and off to the airport!

I look forward to when I can find a space as peaceful as this:

So, it will be a very hectic week. Please forgive me if I only stop by your blog and not comment, but just find 5 minutes to read about all your happenings.
We are leaving for our house for the first time with all our family members together. We will spend a few days there and then we are off to my niece's wedding!
We are all so excited about this whole trip!

Have a great couple of weeks, and I will try to post as often as I can!


6 comments:

mythopolis said...

I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing time in your new house! I do hope you will find the energy to climb out of the hammock and post a time or two! (Frankly, I wouldn't blame you if you opted for a Margarita instead!) : )

Gutsy Living said...

Is this the house in Florida? I seem to remember you mentioning this, or am I mistaken. If so, please forgive me. I leave for London and Paris on Mother's day, so I am also going crazy. Have a great time.

Jientje said...

Busy is good, at least, I think so! Have a great week BG!

Beverlydru said...

Waving you off with a smile! Have a wonderful trip. And I LOVE weddings!

NicoleB, Egypt said...

You guys just see that you'll have a bunch of fun out there :)!
Stay safe!

mythopolis said...

Perhaps you are watching this oil situation in the gulf. I sincerely hope that it does not get carried over to the Keys. There seems some possibility that could happen. I am hoping it doesn't. The Keys are so beautiful. Maybe you will have some perspectives about all that on your stay there. Lets hope for the best!!!