Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday, Monday...

We changed the clocks back an hour here in Brasil this weekend....it is amazing how much that little change of an hour can make.  It felt good to sleep in on Sunday.  
Today while I was walking Bella at 5:30 though it was a little disappointing.  Usually I start the walk in the dark and get to watch this.....an amazing sunrise!

But today, the sun was already out.  will that change my wake up time with Bella?  No, but I will miss those sunrises that sometimes appeared to be a fire in the sky!  So, onto watching the sunsets :)

Have a beautiful week!

9 comments:

mythopolis said...

That is too beautiful to miss...I think you should set your alarm clock!

Scriber's Web said...

It is gorgeous! Love the photos. How is Bella's training going?

Brenda said...

Thats beautiful! I did not realize Brasil changed their time this weekend. I think we change in March.

larkswing said...

Absolutely amazing! I am ready for time change - I wake up so much easier when the sky has some light! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your photos. Your valentine ... your sunset... your sunrise. Sublime.
I wish they would just leave our clocks alone. Whatever reason they have seems to be forgotten.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Wow-that is breathtaking.

mythopolis said...

Just looking at these sunrise pics again...that second one especially blows my mind,,,Wow! Thanks.

marina said...

what a lovely walk wow!!!
marina

Coffee Slut said...

I love that time of day ....thanks for sharing the beautiful photos!