Monday, February 9, 2009

Funny for Monday

Ok, so I have a few things to write about, but first this...
I was commenting on a friend's blog and my word verification was:  ANTIEVER

I found it so funny it made me chuckle.  Here are a few possibilities for this word:

1. Angst ridden teenager writes in her black dairy...  "I am so sick of this world.  There is too much corruption and too much homework and too much pain and suffering.  I am antiever everything!"
2. The opposite of FORever
3. The cute phrase that a little child might utter in complete seriousness though has their parents in hysterical laughter... child in tantrum: "I never want to go to the grocery store again.  I never want to hear that again, antiever!"
4. The Aunt that has the best, most hopeful name" "Anti-Ever"

haha, well, these are just some silly thoughts to get this week started off with a smile!  Have any good ones?

7 comments:

mythopolis said...

ha ha...good one! To me, anti-ever would be "for now".

Scriber's Web said...

Sounds like a really expensive and bad face cream!

mythopolis said...

Hilarious, Scriber!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop thinking about the meanings every time now!

I love your definitions....I'd pick #3 in Balderdash!

marina said...

that is a really good one BG!!!
hoping you are having a nice day ") marina

Jodi said...

LOL! I think #2 fits best. LOL!

Hope you are doing great !:)

Beverlydru said...

I am at the face creeam stage, so I like Scriber's.

I have to admit the verification things drive me kooky. I usually mis-type them the first time and sometimes don't leave a comment when those things reject me too many times. Yeah, I'm a crummy typist. ; )