This is my first time to do this Friday post...
I just have some really great things that happened this week, so I wanted to share them all with you!
1. My husband gets home today after a long 2 weeks without him. The kids and I are not used to him traveling anymore...he used to travel more often, so this felt like a really long one!
2. I played a couple of the -opoly games this weekend with my kids. We played Animalopoly and Oceanopoly. What a blast we had together. We were all giggling and having fun. This way, no one cares if they win or lose, it's all about the fun times spent together.
3. I went to confession this past Sunday after a long time. It felt really right with my favorite priest. He has such an aura of calmness about him that I felt he was the right one to confess with; and I was right. He gave me such a feeling of what I imagine every priest should give in confession...that we all make mistakes, and it is what we do afterwards to show our true remorse and self betterment.
4. The weather has become beautiful after all the torrential rain. The sun is shining, but the air is crisp. It is so enjoyable to walk my dog or play tennis.
5. We are getting ready for a long weekend next week. There is a holiday on Wednesday and Friday; so the school gave off Thursday too! We are going with two other families on a mini trip about an hour and a half away. We rented a house close to the beach to enjoy these last days of summer! More to come on this...
Happy weekend everyone!