Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trees, roots, flowers

NATURE!


I really love to observe, photograph, admire
the outside world....


I find the colors amazing, even in the rain like today....


I didn't have my camera to snap a picture, but the yellow of this one tree stood out like a neon light in the middle of a field in the dark desert.


When the glistening water after the rain drips off the flowers the sight is stunning. When the spider spins her web, it is entrancing...


I was always teased because I say so much...
"look how pretty the sky is!"
but oh how it is
the different clouds, the storms, the blue, the white,


the sun rising and setting with dizzying colors from heaven to the line of the water


the colors of the water itself can reel your mind!


Nature
let's protect it, let's help it along, and let's thank it for sharing it's beauty by keeping it safe

8 comments:

andalucy said...

Beautiful thoughts to go with beautiful pictures! Thank you for the inspiring post.

Betty W said...

Very beautiful pic´s! Your plants are so completely different from the ones we have, but everywhere there is beauty.
Great post!

mythopolis said...

Wonderful and inspiring!

larkswing said...

Lovely post - words and pics.

:)

Beverlydru said...

Oh, how I've enjoyed my mini-vacation visit. I love your photos and I love to travel. So with this one stop, I've been to Key West and Brazil. Thank you so much for the hospitality. : )

Gutsy Living said...

My favorite photos are the water and the sky. there is just magic in both. Thanks for coming over and I shall check your earlier posts on Florida. Did you used to live in the Keys before?

Gabriela said...

Lovely photos BG. Maybe it's better you didn't have your camera this morning. You don't want to end up like Mr. M. ;)

Can't wait till my new book gets here! My poor kids won't see me until Thursday.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! We rode in the mountains between Belo Horizonte and Ipatinga this week and it was breath taking. Reminded me how much I missed nature! Your photos are gorgeous!