Wednesday, July 8, 2009

reminiscing and stuff









Here are some fotos of our 4th celebration.
We always seem to do the same thing every year.
We go to the parade and watch the 5k run, marching bands, war veterans, fire trucks...

Of course we celebrate my nieces birthday, she turned 23 this year!
Wow, time goes by so quickly...I am her Godmother, and can still remember being so nervous holding her in church.


Then we go to my Brother's house and have grilled yummies, delicious sides, cake, ice cream...a great time hanging out with family.

Then off to the fireworks. This year I didn't take my camera to the fireworks, and really, they weren't all that good this time. I mean, they were fine, but they have been better in the past.
Still, the kids love celebrating the 4th, and I love being around with my family.







5 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Sounds like a party!

Brenda said...

4th July is family to me too, looks like fun.

mythopolis said...

Hi BG, I've been missing you lately. Glad you are having a good time back in home sweet home!

Unknown said...

That looks and sounds like an awesome day!

PJ said...

What fun!! A great way to celebrate!