Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nicole B's Scavenger Hunt


This is Nicole B's 2nd Scavenger Hunt.  
We had to find and foto these items that she posted and here are my versions!

1. A souvenir



2. A Fish


3. A Religious Building


4. A Fire Department



5. A Manhole Cover



6. A Postcard

7. Water



8. A Communication Device



9. A Life Event
(Flying!)


10. A Foreign Stamp




11. A Tree


12. The Living Space of a Non-Human


13. A Street Mirror


14. A Decoration Fixed on a House 
(remember, most people live in apartment buildings here!)



15. A Foreign Flag 
(this is a flag for a local soccer team)


16 A Fire


17. An Antenna


18. A Phone Booth



19 A "Verboten" Sign


20. A Beach



21. A Cityscape


22. Something Goofy


23. Something Carved


24. An Eye


25. Something Rural


15 comments:

mythopolis said...

Hi BG! You did it! Cool shots...using the red glowing sky for 'fire' was a nice idea! As for the habitat for non-humans....that's stretching it a little since we all know dogs are people too! : ) Nice job! I liked the phone booth too...reminded me of mickey mouse ears!

Unknown said...

Awesome collection!
The flying one, the on fire and the religious building are my Favs.
Great & well done :D!

Scriber's Web said...

Beautiful collection BG! Just amazing! My favs were the fire, the tree, and the cityscape. Awesome job!

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

A lovely collection. My favourites are the wonderful sunset, the cityscape, your lovely goofy dog's face, mummy & baby horses and flying (I don't think that will be an event in my life, but yours looked spectacular!)
Janice.

Fabiola said...

I love the cityscape pic.

Have a nice Sunday!!

Fabiola

FancyHorse said...

What a fun idea! Good photos, and clever finding them all!

Melli said...

Niiiiiice! That's the prettiest fire house I have ever seen! I love your phone booths - they are sO cute! Your carved items, and your EYE are great too! Is that a frog?

Always Faith said...

beautiful shots. love all the landscapes and the dog pics...so adorable!

sakaigirl said...

OMG! u really fly on that thing?? so envy! Nice shots!!

Ria said...

the fire shot is amazing!!! and i love that phone booth !

BLOGitse said...

you did this too, well done! Nice collection!

lijun said...

i love your living event photo...wish i also can fly like you in one day soon

Kelly said...

My favorites are fish, fire and something rural. All beautiful photos, well done.

Bengbeng said...

i love the sky for fire and the horse pic the most :)

Nukke said...

I liked most the goofy, an eye and rural pic !!!!! I'm glad that you liked my fish pic. That girl doesen't like fish so much :)