Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Day of Love, a letter

Happy Valentine's Day!
This goes out to my husband and my son.

Hubby, you are the most amazing person I have ever known. Your patience somehow overcomes every part of you, and astounds me how you keep it. Your love for me is rich and whole and I feel it every time we talk, cuddle and kiss. I know that we are walking this road together through the best parts of our lives. I know that we face any obstacles together and united.
I hope that you feel my love for you every day and that we have many more loving years together.

My son, my sunshine....
I hope you know that I am missing you so much this Valentine's Day. I think you are an incredibly intelligent and handsome young man. Your laughter is contagious, and I love to hear it. Your kindness and helpfulness for others is impressive. I hope that your life is fulfilling and has the kind of love that your Papa and I share.

Happy Valentine's Day to my two guys!

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

I am sure you and your daughter have been missed too.

Enjoy your time with her....